Dept. of Industrial Chemistry - CHIMIND
Viale del Risorgimento 4
40136 - Bologna - Italy
tel: +39 (0)51 2093650
General information on the history, organization and objectives of the Department of Industrial Chemistry
Main research areas of the Department of Industrial Chemistry
- Student elections 2016 - Results
- The elections for the student representatives of the University bodies and the National Council of University Students (CNSU) have been held on 18 and 19 May. For more information please consult the student elections pages.
- SINCHEM: The European Doctoral Programme on Sustainable Industrial Chemistry
- SINCHEM is a three year international joint Doctoral School in Sustainable Industrial Chemistry offered by a consortium of 25 partner institutions (7 full partners and 18 associated members). Strong industrial links to major companies in the field are a key part of SINCHEM.
- Advanced Spectroscopy in Chemistry
- The Erasmus Mundus Joint Master course Advanced Spectroscopy in Chemistry (ASC) is a two year (120 ECTS) programme within 5 European universities, providing students with a cross cultural education while getting acquainted with state-of-the-art spectroscopic techniques in a broad range of applications.